Bronko, LLC recently completed the $2,650,000 purchase of three industrial buildings and a parking lot located at 615-633 SE Clay Street and 1521 SE 7th Ave in Portland, Oregon.
Constructed between 1924 and 1925, the property is comprised of three commercial buildings of approximately 5,000 square feet each, and an approximately 10,000 square foot parking lot across the street from the buildings. The previous tenants of the buildings included an auto transmission service, printing services, and an upholstery supplier. The property is conveniently located in Portland’s Central Eastside neighborhood, providing great access to downtown Portland and the Hawthorne district.
Greg Nesting and Gabe Schnitzer with Portland-based Norris & Stevens, Inc. represented the Buyer and the Seller, Robert R. Dickey et al. in the transaction.
Norris & Stevens, Inc. is one of the largest locally-owned, full-service commercial real estate brokerage firms in Oregon and SW Washington. A member of the TCN Worldwide network, the firm was founded in 1966 and currently employs around 75 professionals in investment sales, leasing and property management for office, industrial, retail, land, and multi-family properties. The firm’s property management portfolio exceeds 5.9 million square feet of commercial space and 9,100 apartment units.