Lemoyne, PA (July 10, 2018) – Landmark Commercial Realty Inc. is pleased to announce the firm has recently closed the following commercial real estate transactions:
Camp Hill Hospitality, LLC purchased the Hampton Inn Motel (with restaurant) located at 3721 Market Street, Camp Hill from Beale Enterprises, Inc. Bo Mangam, of Landmark Commercial Realty Inc., marketed the property and handled the sales transaction. (Hampden Township/Cumberland County)
City Hall Commons PA, LLC recently acquired a162-unit, eight-story apartment building situated at 1130 13th Avenue, Altoona. The facility was a stabilized mixed-use investment that included over 20,000 SF of retail/commercial space. Chuck Heller and Drew Bobincheck CCIM, of Landmark Commercial Realty Inc., handled the transaction on behalf of the seller. (City of Altoona/Blair County)
O'Hagan Philadelphia, LLC has purchased an office building located at 120 State Street, Harrisburg, from Chuck and Kathy Kokoski. Bo Mangam, of Landmark Commercial Realty Inc., handled the sales transaction. (City of Harrisburg/Dauphin County)
Exel Inc. (D/B/A DHL Supply Chain (USA)) leased 10,416 SF at 5060 Ritter Road, Mechanicsburg. Joel Krider, SIOR, of Lee & Associates, represented DHL and Drew Bobincheck, CCIM, of Landmark Commercial Realty Inc., represented the landlord - Brickbox Investments. (Upper Allen Township/Cumberland County)
Window Nation is opening their first Central PA location at 3401 Hartzdale Drive, Camp Hill, entering into a long-term lease with the owner of the Capital City Plaza. Dana Grau, of Hanna Langholz Wilson Ellis, represented the tenant and Drew Bobincheck, CCIM, of Landmark Commercial Realty Inc., represented the shopping center owner. (Lower Allen Township/Cumberland County)
Vendamerica, Inc. (D/B/A SPRINT) has signed a long-term lease for the property located at 1217 Market Street, Lemoyne. Drew Bobincheck, CCIM, of Landmark Commercial Realty Inc., negotiated the deal on behalf of the landlord. (Lemoyne Borough/Cumberland County)
135 Sheraton Investors, LLC purchased 135 Sheraton Drive, New Cumberland, a 5,093 SF commercial building. Drew Bobincheck, CCIM, of Landmark Commercial Realty Inc., negotiated the sale on behalf of the owner Ber Real Estate Investments, LLC. (Fairview Township/York County)
Vich Development, LLC recently acquired a 25,000 SF freezer facility located at 1143 Berryhill Street, Harrisburg. Chuck Heller and Drew Bobincheck CCIM, of Landmark Commercial Realty Inc., represented the seller while Jason Grace CCIM, SIOR, also from Landmark, handled the transaction on behalf of buyer. (City of Harrisburg/Dauphin County)
Shivam Of Gratz, Inc. purchased Shade's Grocery Market located at 143 West Market Street, Gratz, from Susan and William Shade. Sellers are retiring after 38 years in business. Bo Mangam, of Landmark Commercial Realty Inc., handled the sale. (Gratz Borough/Dauphin County)
Pickering Corts & Summerson Inc. will be moving to larger offices located at 3425 Simpson Ferry Rd, Camp Hill. Andrew Kohr, from Landmark Commercial Realty Inc., represented the tenant and William Gladstone, from NAI-CIR, represented the owner - The Pennsylvania Center Co. (Hampden Township/Cumberland County)
About Landmark Commercial Realty Inc.
Landmark Commercial Realty Inc., established in 1988, is a full-service commercial/industrial brokerage firm headquartered in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania with a focus on the South Central Pennsylvania region. Serving more than 200 markets globally, Landmark is a member of TCN Worldwide with more than 1500 brokers and salespeople.