Richmond Professional Institute, Richmond, VA
Bachelor of Arts
Major – Marketing and Advertising
Real Estate Experience
Upon graduating college, Ernie was employed by Temple-Inland, Inc., as territory sales manager, marketing a complete line of construction and building products. During his eighteen years with the company, he was twice awarded ‘Salesman of the Year” honors.
- Joined Richard Bowers & Co. in 1988 as a sales agent specializing in all areas of commercial real estate, and was made Vice President of Commercial Properties in 1992.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Member of the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors’ Million Dollar Club since 1991
- In 1994, Ernie was distinguished as Atlanta’s “Top Industrial Producer” by the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors which included the city’s largest industrial transaction representing Kelly Springfield Tire Co. in a 710,450 square foot build-to- suit at Eagles Landing Industrial Park in Henry County.
- In 1997, Ernie handled the largest office transaction of the year in north Fulton County by representing TheraTx in their lease of an 85,000 square foot office building.
Serves on the Board of the Ansley Golf Club and Chairman of their Tennis Committee