- $45,000,000 | 78,000 SF | Office Sale – Yoav Ben Shushan & Richard Gumbiner at Starboard TCN Worldwide in San Francisco represented the buyer & seller
- $24,100,000 | 346 Suites | Multi-Residential Sale, Five Property Portfolio – Aik Aliferis & Sam Firestone of Primecorp Commercial/TCN Worldwide in Ottawa represented both parties, Interrent REIT (seller) & Skyline Real Estate Holdings (buyer)
- $23,999,900 | 21,030 SF | Office Sale – Hans Hansson & Craig Hansson of Starboard TCN Worldwide in San Francisco represented the buyer, North East Medical Services
- $21,250,000 | 4.551 Acres | Land Sale – Ed Wabick at Paine/Wetzel TCN Worldwide in Chicago represented the seller, Metal Management Midwest, Inc.
- $20,150,000 | 210,000 SF | Medical Sale, Four Building Portfolio – Craig Tucker and Tom Fields at Price Edwards/TCN Worldwide in Oklahoma City represented the seller, University of Oklahoma Board of Regents
- $16,562,500 | 29,658 SF | Industrial Lease – Jon Mook of Barclay Street Real Estate/TCN Worldwide in Calgary represented The Board of Governors of the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology as the tenant
- $16,000,000 | 65 Suites | Multi-Residential Sale – Sam Firestone & Aik Aliferis at Primecorp Commercial/TCN Worldwide in Ottawa represented seller, Foresite Furnished Suites Inc.
- $13,500,000 | 82 Suites | Multi-Residential Sale, Four Property Portfolio – Sam Firestone & Aik Aliferis at Primecorp Commercial/TCN Worldwide in Ottawa represented both parties, Littlewood Properties Group (seller) & Starlight Investments Inc. (buyer)
- $11,500,000 | 136 Units | Multi-Residential Apartment Sale – David Dirkschneider at Price Edwards/TCN Worldwide in Oklahoma City represented both parties
- $8,880,614 | 106,014 SF | Office Lease – Scott Morse, SIOR, CCIM & Scott Jessen, SIOR, CCIM of Citadel Partners/TCN Worldwide in Dallas represented landlord, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company
TCN Worldwide, a consortium of leading independent commercial real estate firms, provides complete integrated real estate solutions locally and internationally. Representing more than 200 markets collectively worldwide, TCN Worldwide member firms are leaders within their respective marketplace and serve as the foundation for our organization’s success.
TCN Worldwide ranks as one of the largest service providers in the industry, consisting of more than 5,500 commercial real estate professionals in 173 offices across 25 countries, and collectively representing more than $58.6 billion in transaction volume in 2015.