Thank you to all those who attended this TCN Worldwide Webinar!
We are proud to present this special TCN Worldwide webinar featuring Dr. Mark Dotzour, a frequent participant at TCN conferences and one of the truly ‘entertaining economists’ to provide an economic update and forecast for TCN members as well as their clients, prospects, friends, and family.
Join TCN Worldwide and Dr. Mark Dotzour as he discusses:
- What is causing land and commercial real estate prices to skyrocket?
- Will inflation cause interest rates and cap rates to rise?
- Will the move to suburbs and small towns continue after COVID has abated?
- Is there a bubble in the housing market?
- How quickly will the economy grow in the next year?
- How will tax reform impact the values of commercial real estate?
- How will tax reform impact the transaction volume of commercial real estate?
Special Guest Speaker:
Dr. Mark G. Dotzour (CRE Economist)
Former Chief Economist and Director of Research at Texas A & M University
Dr. Mark G. Dotzour is a real estate economist who served for 18 years as Chief Economist of the Real Estate Center at Texas A&M University in College Station. He has given more than 1,450 presentations to more than 250,000 people and has written over 90 articles for magazines and journals.
Dr. Dotzour makes complex economic issues easily understandable. Mark’s goal is to provide his audience with a “tool kit” of useful information that will help them make good business decisions for their families, their clients, and their company.
His research findings have appeared in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Money Magazine and Business Week. His clients include banks, private equity firms, real estate investment trusts, construction firms, engineering companies, wealth managers, private foundations, and commercial and residential brokerage firms. He has also made presentations to local and national trade associations all over America.