- $23,000,000 | 980,941 SF | Office Sale – Craig Tucker & Cordell Brown at Price Edwards/TCN Worldwide in Oklahoma City represented both parties
- $12,079,391 | 501,313 SF | Industrial Lease – Jerry Sullivan of PW Commercial/TCN Worldwide in Chicago represented the tenant, Communication Test Design, Inc.
- $8,000,000 | 29,000 SF | Retail Lease – John Skalla & Craig Nadbrone at Bradford Allen Realty/TCN Worldwide in Chicago represented the tenant, HomeChef
- $7,033,197 | 82,800 SF | Office Lease – Scott M. Jessen, SIOR, CCIM of Citadel Partners/TCN Worldwide in Dallas represented the tenant, UNICOM Engineering
- $6,500,000 | 29,000 SF | Office Lease – Ryan Moen & John Millner at Bradford Allen Realty/TCN Worldwide in Chicago represented the landlord, S&S Activewear
- $6,401,414 | 176,949 SF | Industrial Sale – Jeff Blake of PW Commercial/TCN Worldwide in Chicago represented the seller, MR Property Enterprises
- $5,885,000 | 36,010 SF | Office Sale – Michael Waxman at Levrose Real Estate/TCN Worldwide in Scottsdale represented the buyer, DJD Property Holdings, LLC
- $5,760,000 | 17,500 SF | Retail Lease – Jane Woolley at Starboard Commercial/TCN Worldwide in San Francisco represented Yoshi’s as the tenant
- $5,482,500 | 40 Units | Apartments Sale – Tom Davis & Michael Fu at Norris & Stevens, Inc./TCN Worldwide in Portland represented both parties
- $5,000,000 | 26.41 Acres | Mobile Home Park Sale – Tanda Francis of Price Edwards/TCN Worldwide in Oklahoma City represented the seller, Southern Villa Mobile Home Park
* Top 10 deals as reported by TCN member firms for Q1, 2017
TCN Worldwide, a consortium of leading independent commercial real estate firms, provides complete integrated real estate solutions locally and internationally. Representing more than 200 markets collectively worldwide, TCN Worldwide member firms are leaders in their respective marketplace and serve as the foundation for our organization’s success.
TCN Worldwide ranks as one of the largest service providers in the industry, consisting of more than 5,500 commercial real estate professionals in 170 offices across 25 countries, and collectively representing more than $58.6 billion in transaction volume in 2016.