Thank you to all who attended this year's TCN Worldwide Fall Conference held earlier this week in the beautiful city of Denver. We had a great turnout and it was a pleasure to meet the representatives from so many of our member firms' marketing and property management teams!
We would like to thank everyone who helped make this year's Fall Conference a success. Thank you to our sponsors, Buildout, CoStar, CREXI, CSSI, Compstak, Valuation Alliance, and Yardi, and to the many speakers that are listed in the section below with links to their presentation materials. We'd also like to thank our Denver affiliate, Unique Properties/TCN Worldwide and Emily Lemere from their office, who helped scout locations for our networking event held at Punch Bowl Social, provided restaurant recommendations and helped coordinate our local speaker to ensure all who attended had a great experience in Denver and at this year's Fall Conference.
Last but certainly not least, we'd like to thank David Wallach with Barclay Street Real Estate/TCN Worldwide in Calgary for his participation on the TCN Worldwide Board of Directors. David Wallach has been an outstanding board member and he will be missed in that capacity. With an innovative leadership style and a strong entrepreneurial spirit, Mr. Wallach has contributed to TCN’s ongoing expansion and success as an organization with infectious enthusiasm since first joining the organization in 2011. He has acted in an advisory role to the Board, served as a regional vice president, and was then elected to the Board of Directors in 2015 where he has served since. We will miss his contributions as a board member but look forward to his ongoing participation in the organization as a longstanding TCN member.
This year's Fall Conference offered a full lineup of educational and motivational career-building sessions targeted to our marketing and property management professionals. The agenda included a variety of outside educational speakers, panel discussions and interactive sessions that were designed to build TCN connections, as well as motivate and strengthen industry knowledge. If you missed a session or just need a refresher, check out the links in the presentation section below!
Thank you to all of our attendees, presenters, and sponsors who made this year's event a success!
| || |
”This conference changed my perspective of TCN, from a broker network, to an organization which can help make all of us better.”
| ||—Jim Fiedler, Price Edwards & Company in Oklahoma City (Property Management)|
“Very well done, food, set up, coordination and agenda were all excellent.
The Keynote [Corinne Hancock - “Thriving in Chaos”] is an excellent speaker and I enjoyed the chaos exercise on the second day. This was the best! How fun - and the brainstorming after was very helpful.”
| ||—Jill Cooper, Signature Associates in Detroit (Marketing)|
”The Principals' Meeting was the best part of the meeting and reinforced why I feel good about being a part of TCN. Hearing from other members struggling with the same issues and how they are solving them made the entire trip worthwhile.”
| ||—Eric Odum, ROI Commercial Property Brokerage in Tampa (Principal)|
|“I hope this will become a regular feature. I learned so much and expect to be able to apply most of it to improving my marketing efforts for my firm. [The Marketing Best Practices session] may have been the best, most valuable session I attended.”|| ||“Very worthwhile!! Great discussions of topics we all were interested in learning more about!!”|| ||“The lessons learned and best practices session on Wednesday was great!”|| ||“We had a great discussion [in the Marketing Best Practices session] with the marketing departments. We need more time to have these discussions.”|
|—Tammy Buchli, Mid-Atlantic Commercial in Yorktown (Marketing)|| ||—Lisa Borene, Paramount Real Estate in Minneapolis/St. Paul (Property Management)|| ||—John Hamburger, Signature Associates in Detroit (Property Management)|| ||—Casey Chisholm, Levrose Commercial in Scottsdale (Marketing)|
To download the various presentations, please make your selection from the links below or click here to see all available presentations. (Member link, login required)
- Keynote: “Thriving in Chaos” - Corinne Hancock, International Leadership Coach
- Breakout (Property Management) - Todd Huebsch, Vice President Commercial Sales, Yardi and Timothy Ibbotson, Vice President of Business Development, Cost Segregation Services, Inc.
- Disruptive Solutions for Commercial Real Estate – Case Study of Three Startups - Bob Gillespie, Executive Director, REach Commercial Accelerator; Kim Ford, Co-Founder & CEO, Coeo; Maggie McDaris, Vice President of Wellness, LulaFit; Jorge Aguilar, CEO & Founder, Trove
- CoStar’s Commercial Real Estate Economic Outlook - Christine Cooper, Managing Director & Sr. Economist, CoStar
- Industry Trends - Scott Jones, Vice President, Jacobs Engineering/BOMA Chairman
- Developing Operating Efficiencies - Finn Johnson, President, RunMyBusiness
- Thriving in Chaos Workshop - Corinne Hancock, International Leadership Coach
- Best Practices Discussion (Marketing) - Claudia Crow, TCN Worldwide
- Best Practices Discussion (Marketing) - Casey Johnson & Jonathan Elkaim, CoStar
- Best Practices Discussion (Property Management) - David Verwer, CCIM, MODE Commercial (Levrose Commercial/TCN Worldwide-Scottsdale)
- Telling the Right Story- Social Media Strategies to Increase Your Connections and Influence. - Paul Vorreiter, ReflectiveSpark
Follow TCN Worldwide on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter!